Hosokawa Micron (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is a sales and liaison office in Malaysia for Hosokawa Micron Group.
Since 1995, we have been supplying process technological machines and systems for the manufacturing of fine powders in Malaysia. Our machines are employed in numerous application: for mineral raw materials in the chemicals industry, for the manufacture of pharmaceutics, cosmetics, foodstuffs and for recycling application.
The Hosokawa Micron Group will always be the leading global company covering the mountain range of Powder Technologies.
The Group will achieve peaks of excellence in the development and commercialization of advanced materials, process equipment and systems engineering.
Four Sales Engineers are selling group products to customers mainly in Malaysia but also in neighboring countries.
We are looking forward to receive any inquiries for powder processing equipment and spare parts or any technical problems that customers might encounter.
The purpose of Hosokawa Micron Group is to provide economical technical solutions to solve customer business problems for customer satisfaction and to contribute to society. The Group is committed to preserving the environment for future generations by acting in a ethical manner and adhering to sound ecological practices. The Group provides a challenging and satisfying work environment for all employees in order to ensure a reasonable return to shareholders.
This charter sets up a universal code to be observed by all directors and employees of Hosokawa Micron (M) Sdn. Bhd. and the group enterprise in corporate conduct
Hosokawa Micron Malaysia and the group enterprise will always be the leading global company covering the mountain range of Powder Technologies and its periphery business segment. The Group aims to achieve peaks of excellence in the development and commercialization of advanced materials, process equipment and systems engineering, so that the Group is a regarded company that can be trusted and needed by society.
Principles of Conduct
All directors and employees of Hosokawa Micron Malaysia and the group enterprise are to follow the principles outlined below in the conduct of company business.
- Domestic and foreign laws are to be observed, and sound business practices are to be followed related to all business transactions. All transactions are to be made on a fair and equitable basis.
- All Group companies are to be good corporate citizens and maintain healthy relationships in the local community with a respect for varying cultures.
- All directors and employees should do their best to disclose and provide the appropriate information on the company and the products.
- All directors and employees are obliged to mutually respect human rights, diversity to promote a good working environment.
- All directors and employees have to protect the environment, the health and safety of their employees and citizens.
- We take an uncompromising stance toward antisocial forces, groups and violence in the workplace.