Material Recycling and In-House Recycling
RECYCLING MEANS ADDED VALUE: We help you extract and reclaim valuable raw material.
As raw materials are becoming increasingly rare and expensive, recycling is becoming more and more essential. Accordingly, there is a growing demand for recycling systems for conventional material recycling and in-house recycling.
The efficient recycling of production waste as part of a closed-loop material cycle has become established as an important economic part of the value added chain of modern industrial enterprises. Hosokawa Alpine caters to all parts of the process chain with a versatile range of sustainable solutions.
Recycling systems from one source
We deliver a comprehensive machine range for all pre-crushing, cutting, separating and fractionating, pulping, granulating or volume reduction tasks. Fine-tuned, tried-and-tested and well established, our machine technology guarantees maximum cost-efficiency and user benefits. We also offer one-to-one consultancy, project planning and engineering of customized complete systems for a variety of recycling tasks
- Injection moulding / blow moulding / thermoforming
- Extrusion (e. g. profiles/ pipes / sheet)
- Film (e. g. BOPP, BOPET, BOPA, PE, PVC)
- Composites (Automotive / roof lining)
- Natural and synthetic rubber
- Material recycling (e. g. cables, rubber tires)
- Special applications (e. g. high-tenacity fibres, millings, old clothes, special paper)
from one source – tailored to your requirements. Many years of experience in this segment has laid the groundwork for our reliable and proven machines, lines and process solutions.