COMPACTION-TECHNOLOGY IN TOP FORM: We knock powder into shape.
The production of granular bulk goods from powder products requires a separate process stage: compacting or dry granulation.
During this process, the systems are faced with detriments such as high dust contents, low bulk weights and bad adhesion properties. All these conditions are a major challenge that we are prepared to face: we deliver customized lines for size reduction, mixing, briquetting, compacting, crushing, sieving and drying to knock powder into shape. Customers benefit from our specialists’ extensive process engineering experience and skills.
From metallurgy to high-end pharmaceutical applications
With its wide machinery range, Hosokawa Alpine offers perfect solutions for specific customer requirements – for every industry. One example: Our machines for briquettes or granulates for the chemical industry have a gas-tight design and also comply with ATEX, if required – an indispensible requirement for today’s markets. We develop and supply efficient contained dry granulating lines for the production of dust-free material particles with good flow properties for the pharmaceutical industry. The required gentle comminution of compacted material is mastered by Alpine’s AFC Flake Crusher or Alpine’s ABM Bexmill®.
Low-pressure extrusion or granulates – that is the question
We offer you solutions such as low-pressure extrusion or pelletizers to accommodate any required dispersion level.
We are specialists for:
- Metallurgy (e. g. Quicklime, Magnesium oxide, Metal powder, Mineral ores, Coke / coal)
- Chemistry (e. g. Cleaning agents, Chemical salts, Fertilizers, Pigments, Toner, Catalysts, POM, Alumium oxide, Titan oxide)
- Food (e. g. Dry soups, Flavour enhancers, Spices, Coffee, Chocolate, Sugar, Milk powder, Lactose)
- Minerals (e. g. Talc, Limestone, Zircon sand, Gypsum, Feld spar, Quartz)
- Pharma (e. g. Antibiotics, Painkillers, Vitamins, Enzymes)