Conical Mixer, Vrieco Nauta mixer series
Vrieco Nauta Mixers
- Swift mixing with minimal energy consumption.
- Mixing deviation converges quickly with little variation.
- Minimal damage to particles.
- Low heat generation.
- Easy to discharge material with little residue.
- Large machines possible.
- Easy to clean.
- No seals within the material bed.
- Simplifying processes.
Vrieco Nauta Mixers DBX Type
- Cantilever mixing screw design throughout the model range increases cleanability.
- Drive unit uses direct drive motors increasing safety and maintainability.
- Improved transmission efficiency reduces the energy consumption.
- Vacuum type DBX-RWV can be used for drying and reaction processes. (refer to dryer section)
Vrieco Nauta Mixers NX Type
- Standard model of the Vrieco Nauta Mixer.
- For volumes below 300 liters, the mixing screw is cantilevered. For volumes above 600 liters, the standard bottom support is the pin joint.
- NXW type has 2 mixing screws offering short mixing time.
- NXR type has a faster mixing screw tip speed, offering kneading effect, for applications such as pasting.
Vrieco Nauta Mixers D2SX Type
- Equipped with a additional satellite mixing screw.
- Mixing time is less than half of the single mixing screw type Vrieco Nauta Mixers, with approximately 30% increase in energy consumption.
Vrieco Nauta Mixers CX Type
- The installed height of the mixer is lower than that of an equivalent volume NX model.
- The mixing time is half of an equivalent volume NX model.
- The load on the mixing screw is distributed to the 2 screws increasing stability in operation.
Vrieco Nauta Mixers DBY, LV
- Laboratory model mixers.
- DBY type uses the same Vrieco Nauta Mixer mixing principle.
- Small and portable.
- Screw speed can be adjusted (for LV model) freely between 100 – 200 rpm.
- Maintenance free bearings require no lubrication.
- Simple design making.
High Speed High Shear Mixer
- Unique mixing action.
- Fast mixing time with high level of homogeneity and material dispersion.
- Jacket with highly heat transfer efficiency.
- Easy discharge of material with almost no holdup of material.
Conical High Speed Mixer
- Short mixing time.
- Achieves swift and homogeneous mixing with efficient mixing principle.
- Wide range of applications.
- Combines a gentle low shear mixer and a mid shear mixer in one machine.
- Easy discharge of material, no residue.
- Easy to clean.
- Compact design.
- No seals in material bed.
Turbulizer TX, TCX
- Compact continuous mixer with high capacity. (11 ton/h on model T X-30)
- Can break up agglomerates.
- Adding and dispersing liquids.
- Jacket f or h eating and cooling.
- Increases i n powder handling.
- Continuous process f or labor savings.
- Easy cleaning.